• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Best format to select in menu for largest playback

bn2wild

In this evolving world of high tech electronic toys, trying to make a good decision...

Items I have, or have had, and am constantly shuffling between them:
phones increasing sizes and dual platforms of Android, iPhone
laptops 13, 15, 17
plus iPads, tablets and other devices all of differing resolutions and sizes...

Every time I upgrade, I am wondering if using the older platform that I recorded at, is the best for the newest device.
Besides the specific device, is there a better generic device choice to use for the largest resolution?

I see Generic Mp4, VOB passthrough, SVCD Pal & NTS choices, but have no idea here....

I know I could use CLONE DVD2, but I want a single file with less footprint to save.

Please share your thoughts...

With over 300 views to this topic, I would think there are other people who would want to know the answer as well.
Can anyone at slysoft answer this???
:confused:
In this evolving world of high tech electronic toys, trying to make a good decision...

Items I have, or have had, and am constantly shuffling between them:
phones increasing sizes and dual platforms of Android, iPhone, laptops 13, 15, 17, plus iPads, tablets and other devices all of differing resolutions and sizes...

Every time I upgrade, I am wondering if using the older platform that I recorded at, is the best for the newest device.
Besides the specific device, is there a better generic device choice to use for the largest and/or best resolution for multiple devices?

I see Generic Mp4, VOB passthrough, SVCD Pal & NTS choices, but have no idea here....

I know I could use CLONE DVD2, but I want a single file with less footprint to save.

Please share your thoughts...

VOB passthru is combing all the individual vob files on the dvd into a single file, mpg passthru should be doing the same thing. Not sure, I think the vob file is a container for mpg encoded data??

recently, something changed on my system and I can no longer do this with CDM. Waiting for the Elby experts to offer suggestions. Thinking CloneBD update may have broken the CDM program. Incompatable dll or encoder file perhaps.

Back