• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Best DVD label printing software?

medway

Can anyone here advise on what software, preferably free, that is good for printing straight on to DVDs?

My Hard drive got wiped and the one I previously used, I cant find anywhere and think it has stopped being made as it was so old! But was simple and done what I wanted to!

Any advice greatly appreciated!

I just use the one that comes with my Canon printer. 'My Image garden's. Works fine.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Thanks for quick response, does this enable you to change the size of the inner and outer circle so as to not leave unprinted gaps around outside and inside?

I use Acoustica CD/DVD label maker been using it for years. Last I knew it was free
yes you can change inner and outer circles just checked free trial but want 22 for license.

Last edited:
Thanks for quick response, does this enable you to change the size of the inner and outer circle so as to not leave unprinted gaps around outside and inside?
It does, but it only works with the proper Canon printers obviously. There's also a limitation on the printers themselves. Not all of them allow printing exactly to the small inner (17mm) diameter

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back