• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Best Blu-ray Rental Service

And $1/day you must like paying daily rentals up to $20-30-when they finally charge you past 30 rentals as buying the DVD for BD might cost even more if you past 30 day rental for a single dvd right?

What are you talking about ????? I pay $10/month not daily, just like Netflix, I just don't have to rent the DVD to get the blu-ray and don't have to pay extra for it, If you don't read posts just leave my thread and stop making up stories.

Really and if the store doesn't have it there you will have to wait til the delivery sends a copy to them also right?

I look for a diffrent movie, there is more important things in my life than chasing a movie,,, Take it easy man.

Last edited:
Dellsam, so what is your complaint again? Netflix has the largest selection of any service I have researched so far.

I agree it does for DVD, I'm not interested in DVD; too blurry for my 100" projection screen.

I agree it does for DVD, I'm not interested in DVD; too blurry for my 100" projection screen.

Obviously you have a bad setup and or not properly connecting the hardware correctly to get the best results.

What are you talking about ????? I pay $10/month not daily, just like Netflix, I just don't have to rent the DVD to get the blu-ray and don't have to pay extra for it, If you don't read posts just leave my thread and stop making up stories.

And how many do you get to rent at a time for $10/month would you car to elaborate on how many you get per/month on that rate? No I don't make stories but if you plan to report false stories about rental plans from Netflix you aren't a part of I will ask you to prove otherwise.

I look for a diffrent movie, there is more important things in my life than chasing a movie,,, Take it easy man.

I take life as everybody in everyday life does enjoy it and keep on going....

Anyway, I will be interested with the experience with BB. It's all about selection and the turn around time in the mail, as far as I am concerned. Let us know how that BB thing goes.
The 100'" screen thing is cool too. The next thing you know people will have their houses built out of wall to wall monitors similar to the holodecks of the star ships ;)

No kidding though, that would be totally cool to have every wall in your house made of an LCD panel. They are getting that big!
it's the new thing and getting cheaper at an accelerated rate.

Last edited:
Anyway, I will be interested with the experience with BB. It's all about selection and the turn around time in the mail, as far as I am concerned. Let us know how that BB thing goes.
The 100'" screen thing is cool too. The next thing you know people will have their houses built out of wall to wall monitors similar to the holodecks of the star ships ;)

No kidding though, that would be totally cool to have every wall in your house made of an LCD panel. They are getting that big!
it's the new thing and getting cheaper at an accelerated rate.

So far so good, the first disc took 3 days to ship, the next day I went to the store and exchanged it for another one, and I just exchanged another one today, Like I mentioned before I don't have a lot of time so my top is 3 movies a week if I'm lucky, If netflix has local store option and they don't charge for blu-rays I would have signed up for them so no matter how fast their turn arround is not going to be faster than driving one exit in the freeway to the local store, I'm still on the free month trial though, I will see how it goes.

Back