• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Best BDR Media

My particular purchase's value was significantly less, but given the limited and very fixed income I have the amount was still very painful.

Bruce, you do now realize that ImgBurn is not software you are required to purchase, nor it is time limited licensed, right? There is zero reason to not get it. Even if it doesn't suit your needs after using it for a bit.

I did get onto the real IMGBURN site, and have the software installed. Everyone should be aware there is a scam site that is easier to
download. That was the First one I downloaded, but I refused to bite for the money, and eliminated it from my computer. I would not
have realized it to be a fake site if not for the good information from good people on this site. A big thanks. If CloneBD refuses to
work for me I will be using IMGBURN.

The whole point of IMGBurn though, was to insert a blank disc and open Explore mode. Then find a line that says something like "Media Identifier", or just copy the whole thing. Now that CMC Magnetics (known crappy blank manufacturer) has bought the IP of Verbatim it'll likely become more difficult to get "the good stuff"

Curious about IMGBURN? Imgburn says to disable anydvd. I have always let anydvd run in the background. Do you
disable it prior to an img copy and burn.

I was also thinking about should I do it or not. I even recieved a mail that the payment has been done (BTC of course, so no bank to inform...) At the end I realised that it was a fakeshop. I don't want to mention a number in this forum but I could've bought a new (small) car from it. Or a new gaming computer for every family member. You can imagine the moment I realised that I wasted a whole year of going to work with this... It is not only because of the money or the scam but also about the time that is gone now. A whole year and than in addition to that I could've used the money for something useful or invest it in the new currency I recently found (of course month after the scam happend). But know I not only have to wait till I worked the money back, but also I cannot do anything because I have to wait till I can invest in said currency.

I might add it is a very good looking website, but obviously fake. It calls itself Wondershare. So beware.

Curious about IMGBURN? Imgburn says to disable anydvd. I have always let anydvd run in the background. Do you
disable it prior to an img copy and burn.
No it doesn't, not directly. What Imgburn says is that anydvd MIGHT interfere with the verification phase after a burn. This because having anydvd active while burning can change a file has or something or disc layout mismatch vs the data layout burned on the disc.

That doesn't mean the burned data is corrupt or anything, far from it. And if you don't use the verification phase (like me) that warning doesn't apply. I believe you can even disable that warning.

I have anydvd running non-stop.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Please do not link these vampires directly! I will delete your post. Understand, Deepspace?
If this company is not allowed here, sure. But in this case it would've been enough just to remove the link and not the entire post.

Please be more cautious. No links with dangerous content. Please just explain your worries with pages you had using text and no links. Users might click it and have the same bad experiences you had. You should have learned. Please stop providing dangerous links. You might have had no bad intent but this can not be tolerated.

I now have tried to burn a blue ray image to a Verbatim BDR 25gb disc, and I get a reply back on IMGBURN that my blue Ray
burner is read only. I was very careful when I built this computer to insure I had to blueray burners. It appears I might
be in error. Both my drives are Asus BC 12d2ht. Can anyone elaborate. If I need to I will buy one that will do the job.

I now have tried to burn a blue ray image to a Verbatim BDR 25gb disc, and I get a reply back on IMGBURN that my blue Ray
burner is read only. I was very careful when I built this computer to insure I had to blueray burners. It appears I might
be in error. Both my drives are Asus BC 12d2ht. Can anyone elaborate. If I need to I will buy one that will do the job.
These ASUS 12 drives are BluRay read-only. At max you can burn DVDs no BDs.

As per drive specifications
Code:
https://www.asus.com/Motherboards-Components/Optical-Drives/Internal-Blu-ray-Drive/BC12D2HT/techspec/

That's a BD-ROM/DVD-Writer, it can READ BD's but it can't write them.

As per drive specifications
Code:
https://www.asus.com/Motherboards-Components/Optical-Drives/Internal-Blu-ray-Drive/BC12D2HT/techspec/

That's a BD-ROM/DVD-Writer, it can READ BD's but it can't write them.
That is what I thought... It has burned plenty of DvD movies, but I just started to do Blu Rays. I appreciate your
comeback... What kinda drive would you recommend. Looking at Lg and Asus.

Some have had less luck with LG, but they've always been good to me. I exclusively use LG drives. You can find my entire rig in my forum sig.

I've had decent luck with LG WH16NS40 & WH14NS40 drives. Never burn writable media at the supported max speed, try for half that speed or the next step down.

For BD-R 25GB that's 6x, BD-R 50GB 2x. I can't remember what the DVD or CD write speeds are off the top of my head.

Luckily I purchased a lifetime of CloneBD, AnyDVDHD, and CloneBD years back when Slysoft sold out. I was
even in on the CloneCD when they first appear for us to use. I now realize I made a bad choice of burners in
2019 when I built my newest rig. For a 79 year old man I guess I am lucky to just have some capability to
do what we do.

The type of blank media matters just as much as the brand and type of drive purchased.

Back