• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bender's Big Score (Futurama) Causes My Machine To Blue Screen

mpgftw

I have a Plextor DVDR PX-716A

I've never had an issue with AnyDVD and Futurama - 'Bender's Big Score' forces my computer to blue screen when AnyDVD attempts to access the disk. Everything works fine until I turn on AnyDVD.

I reproduced the results in Vista x64 and then reinstalled Windows XP x32 and again putting the disk in forced my computer to blue screen and lock up.

Anyone else have this problem before?

Hi,

I have had not problems at all backing this DVD on either XP or Vista.

But had to return one copy due to errors on the disc, the disc was unable to be read when udergoing the copying process.

The second copy fixed that problem.

I did a dump with DVD decrypter and it works fine. Oh well. I'll just not worry about it until I see it on another title of mine. Thanks for the reply btw.

:bowdown: AnyDVD (And HD!)

Back