• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ben-Hur

rambo

I am not sure if this is possible perhaps i could have some advice please.
The film of Ben-Hur is on two sides of a DVD.I would like to have it on one Dvd,probably on a Verbatim + R 8.5GB disc.
The other part of the question is.The beginning of the film has about 3-4 minute musical introduction which AnyDVD does not remove and also there is a musical intermission lasting about 5 minutes at the beginnning of side B of the disc,which i would like also to remove.
All this sounds very complicated maybe the answer is to record the film next time it is on TV directly onto DVD. This does not have any musical interludes just the plain film which lasts about 2 hours.I have this on VHS which i have copied to DVD, but not very successfully,i might add
Thanks

I am not sure if this is possible perhaps i could have some advice please.
The film of Ben-Hur is on two sides of a DVD.I would like to have it on one Dvd,probably on a Verbatim + R 8.5GB disc.
The other part of the question is.The beginning of the film has about 3-4 minute musical introduction which AnyDVD does not remove and also there is a musical intermission lasting about 5 minutes at the beginnning of side B of the disc,which i would like also to remove.
All this sounds very complicated maybe the answer is to record the film next time it is on TV directly onto DVD. This does not have any musical interludes just the plain film which lasts about 2 hours.I have this on VHS which i have copied to DVD, but not very successfully,i might add
Thanks

Hi If you have a home dvd player and a home dvd recorder I would play the movie and record it to the recorder at the time your doing this you could pause when you know the music is going to start.....

make notes of when the music starts and ends on your display number read out before starting to record

ace1up

Thanks.
That would be the best way,i think.
Regards

Back