• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ben hur BD movie 25Gb => 10 Gb why?

Hello Reto,

I hope you found some solutions to be implement in a future version.

Regards.

Olivier

Hello Ch3vron, no i will do, i think posting here is enough...

Regards

I usually advise to do both. That way a bug report gets automatically created and you get a notification mail when the bug should be fixed

Bad luck not fixed in this version, we will wait the analyze from the log taht i sent to elby, apparently they put additionnal logs inside :D

Lets see

Hello,

Still the same problem in the V 1.1.3.0 :(

Hello,

Still the same problem in the V 1.1.3.0 :(

No, hasn't been addressed yet. It is known, it's on the list, just not at the top of the list atm.

Ok Pete i sent also a debug log to the support team, they added additionnal traces hope this will help.

Thanks to reply

Hello,

Still the same problem in 1.1.3.4, i don't know if my problem was in AVC fix?

Pete maybe you know more about it...

Attachments

• benhur25022016.cbdlog
    136.2 KB · Views: 1
Hello Ben hur works in CBR modus now i have the right size, in the future if VBR modus work is it possible to choice one or other modus ?

When do you think VBR will be ready?
Thx

Skippy

Last edited:
Hello,

Ok i can read the video on my PC but on my Bluray player i have a black screen when i use CBR modus, any of you have a idea you're welcome !

I tried with another OUIJA same issue.

Someone can test to see if i'm alone in this case pls

I'm in contact with AMD now to figure out what is going on with the VCE hardware encoder.

Thanks Fabian,

Ask them also for the VBR problem.

Hope this issues will be fixed after...

Hello,

I done a test again today with Ben hur, i use a BD-RE when you play everything works well, but if you do a chapter jump you have the sound but no video, same if you stop and restart, but a progress the size on the BR is ok.

Regards

Hello,

I done a test this night with CloneBD 1.1.5.1, i encode the movie in maximum quality and using my GFX to R9 290X.

The results are:

- size of BR ok
- Reading the BR ok

but as soon you ask to change from chapter the iùage stay freeze on the screen and you can listen the sound from the new chapter.
If you stop and restart the movie, you restart where you stop but you have only the sound.

Thanks for support

Regards

Attachments

• benhur 12052016.cbdlog
    132.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
but as soon you ask to change from chapter the iùage stay freeze on the screen and you can listen the sound from the new chapter.
If you stop and restart the movie, you restart where you stop but you have only the sound.

What's the name of the player? In case any other players are at hand: do they behave the same way?

Hello,

Its a Philips BDP - 7600, when i don't use the gfx for the movie conversion,i haven't any problem.

I will try next week on another player and tell you.

Thanks for the support

Rgds

Hello Pete,

Test was done yesterday on another player with the same BR and no problem appear, that's very strange for me!? but reality :(

Do you found a solution for the bug in VBR Version?

Thanks for the support

Regards

Skippy

Do you found a solution for the bug in VBR Version?
I passed this on to Elby - they need to reproduce this. But it's difficult, if the problem is just on a certain player.

Back