Behind Enemy Lines II - Axis of Evil - Gives I/O Device Error

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by UserName, Feb 6, 2007.

1. UserName

UserName Member

Trying to Backup this DVD stops after about 60 megs copied then give an I/O Device Error

Is anyone else having this issue with this DVD?

Behind Enemy Lines II - Axis of Evil :confused:

2. gus738

gus738 Well-Known Member

i backed up this dvd with no issues a long time ago , i bet either your dvd is extreamly damged or bad disc or yoiu have a bad dvd drive ,

3. UserName

UserName Member

that's possible, but it plays on the DVD drive being used to back it up, just fine.

I guess it's also possible one of the menu sections may have an error, and the movie section is OK

maybe a rip of the movie will tell me if the problem is elsewhere on the DVD, if the movie backsup without any errors.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2007
  4. gus738

gus738 Well-Known Member

watching the movie is diffrent then backing it up , as the laser reads it diffrently but yea try an exchanged disc of the same title

5. UserName

UserName Member

didn't know that about the laser, thanks,

I can't exchange the DVD, we purchased it some time ago, and can't return it for exchange anymore :(

maybe trying to copy each section separately, till the bad section shows, then re-authoring with Shrink or Nero may restore it. I'd hate to have to buy it again, this was the reason for backing it up in the first place, too bad I got AnyDVD after the damage :mad:

6. gus738

gus738 Well-Known Member

so then you tried anydvd and clonedvd2 right? what versions ? and have you tried ripping the disc using anydvd ripper

7. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321