• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Before the Devil Knows You're Dead Problems?

mick2006

I trid to rip my copy of Before the Devil Knows You're Dead and I get to 52% and get an error message. I have had this message before with older discs, but never with a brand new disc. Has anyone else had any difficulties? By the way, I haven't played the disc all the way through yet.

I trid to rip my copy of Before the Devil Knows You're Dead and I get to 52% and get an error message. I have had this message before with older discs, but never with a brand new disc. Has anyone else had any difficulties? By the way, I haven't played the disc all the way through yet.

i had no problems with this disk maybe its a bad disk if its stopping at 52%, it happens sometimes with new disks, i would see if you could play the disk and if you cant i would say its bad

i had no problems with this disk maybe its a bad disk if its stopping at 52%, it happens sometimes with new disks, i would see if you could play the disk and if you cant i would say its bad

Thanks for the ifo, this confims that it is a disc problem.

Back