Becky

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by rictheyardi, Jul 9, 2020.

1. rictheyardi

rictheyardi New Member

Trying to backup Becky blu ray dvd but it not even recognized in the drive..:(

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Disable anydvd for a moment, does windows see the disc now? If not, it's not an anydvd problem but a drive/disc problem. If the drive doesn't detect the disc, it can't tell anydvd there's something to decrypt.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

3. outdoorguy568

outdoorguy568 Member

I'm having the same issue of not recognizing that a disk is in the drive (Windows 10 Pro)... (BUT!!! icon_biggrin.gif )....

Drives:
    ASUS BW-16D1HT - Does NOT work icon_sad.gif
    LG-WH16NS60 - Does NOT work icon_sad.gif
    LG-BU40N - Does NOT work icon_sad.gif
    BUT.... the Pioneer - BDR-XD05 - DOES work! (Old-School Drive; 2015) icon_biggrin.gif

I wonder what is different with this drive/hardware/disk???

4. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Why not post some AnyDVD logfiles?

5. outdoorguy568

outdoorguy568 Member

Sorry... I thought it was a hardware issues not an ANYDVD software issue.
    Log file attached....

Attached Files:

6. The latest stable version is 8.4.9.0, I avoid using beta software. 8.4.9.2 is in beta.

7. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

I dislike the use of the term "stable version", as it insinuates, that beta versions are somehow "unstable", which is nonsense.
    In most cases, beta versions simply have some new or modified feature that needs testing and may be in a sense "unstable" - while the rest of the software works as always.

The beta state of the current version is of no consequence to the matter in question here.
    Plus it's fine if you decide to avoid beta versions - but if everyone held that position, release versions would never become "stable".

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
    testiles likes this.
  8. James

According to the log, only a "Ven_WD&Prod_Virtual_CD_260D&Rev_2003" drive (whatever this is?) is attached. Apart from the Pioneer, of course.

How are
    ASUS BW-16D1HT
    LG-WH16NS60
    LG-BU40N

connected?

EDIT:
    And you're right, it is not an AnyDVD issue. Just trying to help you troubleshoot.

marlowe and outdoorguy568 like this.
  9. James

I can tell you, 8.4.9.2 is more stable than 8.4.9.0

FurryGuy likes this.
  10. Ok, well, thank you for explaining that.

testiles likes this.
  11. outdoorguy568

outdoorguy568 Member

I only have one drive at a time connected. The disk is only recognized by the Pioneer BDR-XD05 drive (MFD March 2015). I used someones newer Pioneer BDR-XD05 drive with a MFD of July 2019 and that worked also. I used the Pioneer drive and original disk to create the log file (no virtual ISO file/drive used). All the other drives just keep hunting with the laser sliding back and forth for about a minute... then saying no disk found. Also my ASUS and LG-WH16NS60 have been flashed. Thoughts???

12. Dale Hamilton

Dale Hamilton New Member

I'm having the same issue with 2 different copies of the disk. I have 2 BD drives AnyDVD 8.9.4.0 latest patches to Win 10
    LG HL-DT-ST BD-RE BH16NS40
    ASUS BW-16D1HT USB Device

Can't produce log because disc is not seen.

Disk is seen on older machine with latest Win 10 Patch Anydvd 8.9.4.0
    LG DT-DT-ST BD-RE BH16NS40

There has to be some software variation but drivers seem to match.

13. James

You can produce logs anyway. But if Windows doesn't see the discs, AnyDVD won't either.

14. movies

movies New Member

I have the same issue. Here is the log.

Attached Files:

15. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

actually no you don't. The volume name is the same, but your logfile status information specifically mentions "WARNING: Read errors on disc!"