• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Because it told me to.

Actually my computer was starting up after a normal shutdown. It threw the dump file, then anydvd shut down. My drives were non functional until I did a restart.

Actually my computer was starting up after a normal shutdown. It threw the dump file, then anydvd shut down. My drives were non functional until I did a restart.
Was a disc in one of the drives? Which one?

This is probably just an odd occurrence. But here is the sequence of events the best I can remember.

I have 3 copies of the same season of a show. The same discs in all three copies seem to have problems. Anydvd came read one, but the layer break hangs up all my ripping programs. The fourth disc, each one, is one of those disc that anydvd tries forever to read. On those type of discs, I have found it is best to just turn off the disc drive, to avoid weird things. This time, I just exited anydvd. When I restarted anydvd a new version available box appeared, so I installed the new version. After ripping some other stuff, I did my weekly shut down of my NAS's and computer. When I restarted everything about 15 hours later is when the error appeared.

This is probably just an odd occurrence. But here is the sequence of events the best I can remember.

I have 3 copies of the same season of a show. The same discs in all three copies seem to have problems. Anydvd came read one, but the layer break hangs up all my ripping programs. The fourth disc, each one, is one of those disc that anydvd tries forever to read. On those type of discs, I have found it is best to just turn off the disc drive, to avoid weird things. This time, I just exited anydvd. When I restarted anydvd a new version available box appeared, so I installed the new version. After ripping some other stuff, I did my weekly shut down of my NAS's and computer. When I restarted everything about 15 hours later is when the error appeared.
Okay, this is a little hard to reproduce. :)
Unfortunately the dump isn't really helpful. Let's hope it doesn't happen often... :whistle:

Back