• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD's that require OPD

Purchased Spectre from a big box retailer in the US. My dt1 file is named 124721091bbe.dt1, same as rik.

Cool, thanks... So, maybe they aren't as unique as I first thought. There just might be one or two different versions in a single territory, but otherwise maybe they are sharable. :)

SPECTRE has a retail release and Best Buy has a special steel book edition. Assumed only different case. Maybe disc is different...?

SPECTRE has a retail release and Best Buy has a special steel book edition. Assumed only different case. Maybe disc is different...?
i bought the Spectre steelbook from best buy and got a different DT1 file

Attachments

• spectre.zip
    36.2 KB · Views: 17
Cache files will be the same as long as you have the exact disc. Some releases can be slightly different (though same title/country), but potentially BD+ the same (so renaming would work)

I've now tried my cache files on a friends AnyDVD install, the couple I tested worked fine, and AnyDVD did indeed create the same filename in his cache if I removed my cache file.

Cool, that's good to know. I just assumed there weren't different Spectre's in the US market, but I know they do all kinds of exclusives so I should have suspected that. I figured since the two files were identical, we had the same disc but the names were different for some reason. Looks like it was slightly different discs, but the same .dt1 will decrypt it...

Is the file name taken from anything on the disc we can easily find? So you can tell what the file name should be just by viewing the disc? Or is it just 'generated' in some way?

Back