• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD's that require OPD

There's 3 ip's linked to the domain. You don't know which one of the server's holds the key you need.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Yes, with the 3 other Slysoft ip addresses, unless I made an error.

As you can see, I have the lifetime licenses to all of the Slysoft products in my signature.

I'll reboot my PC and see if that'll work in a few minutes.
I merely signed out and signed back in on both of the my AnyDVD machines and the access to the key server started up.

Just giving Windows a kick in the 'nads from time to time helps

There's a very simple reason why pinging key.slysoft.com doesn't work without the hosts file fix. A domain relies on DNS entries and it's exactly those that have been removed at the DNS level. That's why you tell the hosts file that a certain IP links to a domain.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk
Ch3vr0n, thanks for the tip.

I'll check out the other thread that you've mentioned in a few minutes, after I check out the other threads.

I merely signed out and signed back in on both of the my AnyDVD machines and the access to the key server started up.

Just giving Windows a kick in the 'nads from time to time helps

Hey, FurryGuy, ddjmagic PM'ed me and pointed me in the right direction, so I'm all set.

I'm going to have to do the same procedure that I just did with my Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center PC and do it to my 2 laptops that also have AnyDVD HD installed on them (lifetime licenses, of course.)

:)

Hey, FurryGuy, ddjmagic PM'ed me and pointed me in the right direction, so I'm all set.

I'm going to have to do the same procedure that I just did with my Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center PC and do it to my 2 laptops that also have AnyDVD HD installed on them (lifetime licenses, of course.)

:)
As long as you got Windows to cooperate you are doing good. Cheers!

The only issue I still have is the 12 Angry Men Criterion Collection Blu-ray.

Looks like your connection to the OPD is working fine now. 12 Angry Men looks like a different issue.
You could try running that disc without the Speedmenu enabled in AnyDVD, see if that works.

Looks like your connection to the OPD is working fine now. 12 Angry Men looks like a different issue.
You could try running that disc without the Speedmenu enabled in AnyDVD, see if that works.
I'll re-rip that one without Speedmenu later tonight and see how that turns out.

Last edited:
Tested a few last night, these are the ones that required opd:
ALL DISCS BELOW ARE USA RETAIL
Commando Director's Cut (2015) [Best Buy Exclusive Steelbook]
Birdman (2015)
SPECTRE (2015)
Robocop (1987) [2014 Remaster]

Forgot to add the cache files for you guys...

Attachments

• anyCache.zip
    134.8 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
excellent between a group of people here we should be able to build up a nice size local database to use.
more than happy to share my cache,

if the DB stays online I plan to do my collection most of tuesday afternoon and be happy to share the cache
I only bought the sw last sunday life time ( some timing :( )
so I not too familiar with the sw
to be clear all I need to do is insert the disk allow the sw to scan the disk and share the .dti file that appears in the cache folder if OPD was required ?

Last edited:
Has anyone confirmed that a cached .dt1 from one person's AnyDVD can actually be used by someone else? I wasn't sure if they were encrypted based on your license key or something so they can't be easily shared...

samurai4k:
Those 4 movies (well, except Commando), or those U.S. retail discs? (Or rentals, another country, etc?)

ddjmagic, re-ripping 12 Angry Men without Speedmenu enabled in AnyDVD HD did the trick!!

I'm able to play the movie as an iso file with PowerDVD 10 Ultra (AnyDVD HD enabled in the background, of course) without issue.

I'll use BD Rebulder later tonight.

Has anyone confirmed that a cached .dt1 from one person's AnyDVD can actually be used by someone else? I wasn't sure if they were encrypted based on your license key or something so they can't be easily shared...

samurai4k:
Those 4 movies (well, except Commando), or those U.S. retail discs? (Or rentals, another country, etc?)
They are all USA Discs. Sorry, I shouldve mentioned that. I will edit my post

Okay, kinda good news, and probably some bad news... :)

I grabbed a copy of Spectre to test with samurai4k's cache files. His Spectre file is 5f453a4b87c6.dt1 (continue reading, you'll see how I figured that out), with that file in my cache folder, Spectre would not decrypt, AnyDVD complained about needed the OPD (I had the network unplugged).

So, I plugged the network back in, and let it do it's thing. It created a new file: 124721091bbe.dt1 and decrypted Spectre fine.

A binary compare of my dt1 and samurai4k's dt1 confirmed the two files were 100% identical. I deleted my file, and renamed his to 124721091bbe.dt1, unplugged my network and re-inserted the disc, and it decrypted fine using the 'local database'.

So... We _can_ archive and share the cache files, but the file name is apparently different for each license (maybe even for each install, I haven't compared caches between two computers with the same license).

So the question is, how does AnyDVD determine the file name of the cache files? If that can be figured out, then we can collect a database of .dt1 files for everyone. If not, then you can really only collect your own...

This probably won't all be necessary anyway as I assume _something_ will surface to replace AnyDVD reliably... But just sharing information. :)

I grabbed a copy of Spectre to test with samurai4k's cache files. His Spectre file is 5f453a4b87c6.dt1 (continue reading, you'll see how I figured that out), with that file in my cache folder, Spectre would not decrypt, AnyDVD complained about needed the OPD (I had the network unplugged).

So, I plugged the network back in, and let it do it's thing. It created a new file: 124721091bbe.dt1 and decrypted Spectre fine.

A binary compare of my dt1 and samurai4k's dt1 confirmed the two files were 100% identical. I deleted my file, and renamed his to 124721091bbe.dt1, unplugged my network and re-inserted the disc, and it decrypted fine using the 'local database'.

So... We _can_ archive and share the cache files, but the file name is apparently different for each license (maybe even for each install, I haven't compared caches between two computers with the same license).

So the question is, how does AnyDVD determine the file name of the cache files? If that can be figured out, then we can collect a database of .dt1 files for everyone. If not, then you can really only collect your own...

This probably won't all be necessary anyway as I assume _something_ will surface to replace AnyDVD reliably... But just sharing information. :)

Interesting, and also disappointing. I am with you though, I think anydvd will rise from the ashes. However, it would still be nice to have a large collection of dt1 files for local use "just in case."

(...) I think anydvd will rise from the ashes. (...)

That's what I think too! We must not forget that US Government and Hollywood Studios/Sony have spies here. They know what we all say here, so there are things Slysoft team can not tell/share with us what they're planning/going to do! In the meanwhile we have to be patient and wait to see what will happen in the near future!

I just checked my cache as I just did Spectre on Friday and it shows up as 5f453a4b87c6.dt1 as well. My copy is a US retail purchased from Amazon. I wouldn't be surprised if there could be different mastered discs which may need a new cache file, or cache name.

I just checked my cache as I just did Spectre on Friday and it shows up as 5f453a4b87c6.dt1 as well. My copy is a US retail purchased from Amazon. I wouldn't be surprised if there could be different mastered discs which may need a new cache file, or cache name.
Hmm, that's interesting...

Keep in mind, I mentioned that the .dt1 file is 100% identical between mine and the one posted here. So maybe there was a different version of the disc, but the exact same cache file can decrypt it...?

I checked both .dt1 files listed for spectre above I have neither
My copy is a UK release

Yeah, I'd definitely expect discs in different territories to be completely different versions of BD+ (Just like the AACS keys for each disc are different).

There might have been two pressings of the same disc in the US, but even then I wouldn't think there'd be any difference between them... So I'm really curious now why they would create different dt1 files... Maybe it's just based on something simple like the version of Windows or something.

Anyone else in the US have Spectre they can load up, and see what the file name is for the dt1 file? (as I mentioned before, I don't think it really matters as it looks like something new will be available really soon, but I'm kind of curious now... :) )

Back