• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BDMV & CERTIFICATIE / VIDEO_TS & AUDIO_TS Mounter CyberLink PowerDVD Support?

DJHallo

BDMV & CERTIFICATIE / VIDEO_TS & AUDIO_TS Mounter CyberLink PowerDVD Support?
I was just wondering when you're mounting a Folder in CyberLink PowerDVD is it possible to get AnyDVD also to work.
Example I have a folder onto Desktop: Hotel Transylvania Blu-Ray & DVD has Cinavia Audio.
Extracted as Folder I have to make an ISO to mount it and then AnyDVD works. I was wondering is it possible to make when I mount it as a folder straight in CyberLink PowerDVD without having to make an ISO and also that it works with AnyDVD so I can watch the movie without the Cinavia Protection and without to have to make an ISO. If not can you please add this into the next update.

Of course I love to see this also working with: Corel WinDVD, Nero Blu-Ray Player, Arcsoft Total Media Theatre & DVDFab Media Player.

Kind Regards,
DJHallo.

No it's not. AnyDVD works with discs one (physical or ISO). It cannot interact with folders, even when mounted as a drive (unless you can find a way to mount it as an optical drive). It's not designed that way.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Extracted as Folder I have to make an ISO to mount it and then AnyDVD works. I was wondering is it possible to make when I mount it as a folder straight in CyberLink PowerDVD without having to make an ISO and also that it works with AnyDVD so I can watch the movie without the Cinavia Protection and without to have to make an ISO. If not can you please add this into the next update.

I may be mistaken, but as far as I remember, at least PowerDVD only checks for Cinavia when the source is a disc anyway, has that changed?
It shouldn't trigger Cinavia when playing from folder.

I may be mistaken, but as far as I remember, at least PowerDVD only checks for Cinavia when the source is a disc anyway, has that changed?
It shouldn't trigger Cinavia when playing from folder.
You are right, but even if it does, AnyDVD will take care of it. It just needs to be running and Cinavia removal enabled.

Back