• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BDEdit 0.40

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
Anyone have that version, a while ago i read somewhere there was supposedly a 0.40 build (the last one ever) that doesn't have the waiting time before functions "unlock". Anyone have it and care to share it?

Nope, shows u didn't try it. Found that one around the same page i read about it. It's the .39 version LISTED as .40. There's still that waiting time

I had no idea 0.40 ever existed. That said, it seems impossible to locate. (n)

Anyone have it and care to share it?
Doubtful. From what I read, 0.40 was a paid version.
Edit: I read it was never released.

Incidentally, the dev, Pelican9, has not been active on Doom9 since 9th November 2013.
If you haven't already, try contacting him via his website: http://pel.hu/

Last edited:
I thought I saw someone post that a version .50 was available? But, when I searched [Google], I could not find it?

Yes Ch3verOn, that delay is crazy. I am wondering if you donate, will you still get a serial number that might get rid of that. I think we would be glad to pay 10 Euro, or $15 to solve the problem. But does anyone know if you get anything nowadays if you click the donate button?

Back