• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BDAV created by Panasonic DMR-SCZ2060

yasu_wd40

I've recorded test program of NHK BS4K and other 4K stations and copied them to BD-RE (single layer).
Then I inserted the disc to PC's BD-RW drive, and AnyDVD gave me no error messages.
But decription seems to be failed. The system uses AACS2.0.
Any ideas?

Not without an anydvd logfile.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

My mistke. I was using different tool.
Switched to AnyDVD, the disc cannot be decrypted.
Sorry for confusion.

Anyway, logfile attached. I hope this helps improving AnyDVD.
Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_G_DVD_VIDEO_RECORDER.ziplog
    38.2 KB · Views: 6
My mistke. I was using different tool.
Switched to AnyDVD, the disc cannot be decrypted.
Sorry for confusion.

Anyway, logfile attached. I hope this helps improving AnyDVD.
Thanks.
BDAV AACS 2.x is not supported yet.

I've recorded test program of NHK BS4K and other 4K stations and copied them to BD-RE (single layer).
Then I inserted the disc to PC's BD-RW drive, and AnyDVD gave me no error messages.
But decription seems to be failed. The system uses AACS2.0.
Any ideas?

I have no clue what NHK BS4k is, but curious why a home-made BD-RE requires decryption to play?

T

I have no clue what NHK BS4k is, but curious why a home-made BD-RE requires decryption to play?
Think of it like a VCR for TV programmes, with the content encrypted. You can watch it from the disc, but you can't convert / upload / watch on portable devices / ... like a pre recorded, protected disc.

Think of it like a VCR for TV programmes, with the content encrypted. You can watch it from the disc, but you can't convert / upload / watch on portable devices / ... like a pre recorded, protected disc.

Oh wow. Cool.

Never heard of this. I take it it's not something available in USA.

Thanks,

T

Don't know, but it is very common in Japan.

Yeah, seems Japan gets the really cool tech first.

Also their products seem more consumer-friendly.

I had to get my first Sony wireless High Def headphones from Japan, and that's where the triple-layer BD-R's come from that I order on Amazon.

Good on them.

T

Last edited:
Back