BD25 Space isn't completely used, waste of Disc/Quality

Discussion in 'CloneBD' started by jayw654, Nov 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kufo

kufo Well-Known Member

The jerk are you. People who compare apples to pears, can not distinguish VOB files from M2TS have nothing to look for in a technical forum. If you want to insult people instead of helping, just keep it up. You do not meet me with it.
    Keep working on your stupidity and become happy.
    This is over for me. :love:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
    whatever_gong82 likes this.
  2. jayw654

jayw654 Member

Finally, I was wondering when you would stop replying, it was getting on my nerves. Don't reply to any of my future comments either, Thanks!

3. coopervid

coopervid Well-Known Member

jayw = just another young wimp :ROFLMAO:

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

[mod hat on]

Enough, if the 3 of you can't be nice, even if you disagree. Don't post at all. Do NOT call people names. I suggest all 3 of you re-read general forum rule nr 1

[/mod hat off]

There will be no further warnings

5. jayw654

jayw654 Member

good thing I got many e-mails and a VPN

6. Ch3vr0n

Good thing we can ban IP's (including VPNs). Don't push your luck

7. kufo

kufo Well-Known Member

@Ch3vr0n
    Then please close this thread. With kindness you will probably not get on with the young man, as you have experienced in your own body.:(

8. jayw654

jayw654 Member

I just requested a refund for the CloneBD I don't think its going to live up to my expectations. I have only had it 48 hours so Avangate will likely refund despite the no refund warning but if they don't I get a hold of bank and put a merchant account strike against Elby and take my money back. Don't need to worry about me any longer as soon as I get my money back I'll go DVDFab.

BTW I'm 42 I don't take crap off of anyone and I have been around the block doing customer service and heard it all. I know my way around the banking system due to my jobs that relate to banking so I know what can and can't be done.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  9. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

kufo likes this.
  10. jayw654

jayw654 Member

Hey thanks for reaching out and nothing against anyone here I just decided to request a refund. Going to DVDFab but thanks for trying. Take care!

11. Ch3vr0n

Now you're making financial threats? You're really overstepping your boundaries here. All products are sold on a try before you buy basis. You should have tried it to set if or lived up to your needs before you bought it.

Oh and i've informed Elby about your baseless merchant account strike threat. Elby did nothing wrong. It's YOUR job to test something and make sure it lives up to YOUR expectations. Not the other way around.

Case locked.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

whatever_gong82 and John-John like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.