• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD Regions

studlygoorite

This is probably a stupid question but it has never come up for me until today. I am looking to purchase a 3D Blu ray from Amazon Canada and the seller is telling me that it is a Region B blu ray for Europe. I believe I have seen that AnyDVDHD will bypass this and I would still be able to back the disc up and play it, can anyone confirm this for me please? Thanks

If you choose to protect an unprotected backup, then AnyDVD will remove the region as well, yes. Or you can just directly play it on your computer without making a backup first.
If you should have any issues, you just need to create a logfile from the disc and post it here along with your question.

Here is a screenshot of the AnyDVD settings for BD:
2024-01-13 - 22-07-06 - AnyDVDtray (AnyDVD_HD).png

If you choose to protect an unprotected backup, then AnyDVD will remove the region as well, yes. Or you can just directly play it on your computer without making a backup first.
If you should have any issues, you just need to create a logfile from the disc and post it here along with your question.

Here is a screenshot of the AnyDVD settings for BD:
View attachment 76856
Great, thanks for the quick reply.

Back