• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD-Rebuilder

What exactly you are trying to do? Giving us some pointers and will go long way in understanding what need to be done.

Here is guide for BD-Rebuilder created by Kerry56 http://club.myce.com/f32/bd-rebuilder-guide-313227 hopefully that should answer your question. Still not sure after reading the guide then ask.

Last edited:
B D Rebuilder

Thanks I gave up . I must have dowload something wrong.I am goping have a friend see if he can help me out.Thank You George abbe

its not only a matter of downloading the tools listed in the first post, they must also be configured properly. Plus if you install certain programs or codec packs they tend to replace the versions from the first post with newer ones that are untested with BDRB

Can someone help me out. I do not understand what to do.

Ok guys I need some help here.Downloaded RD Rebuilder also downloaded AVISYTHv2.5.7.0.said I needed FFDSHOW with there which one do I download. Thanks George Abbe:bowdown:

Ok guys I need some help here.Downloaded RD Rebuilder also downloaded AVISYTHv2.5.7.0.said I needed FFDSHOW with there which one do I download. Thanks George Abbe:bowdown:

You need to download the one from this website

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=143716

Look at number one and you will see FFDshow can be highlighted, that is the one you want.

TIP: george abbe, when you start to shrink disc, make 1:1 copy on your harddrive first and use that as a source for BD-Rebuilder. Also read first post entirely where you will find valuable info which is located at same place as download links for FFDshow.

Last edited:
Windows Version: 5.1 [2600]
- AVISYNTH Version: [2.5.8.0], Ok
- HAALI Splitter: [1.11.96.14], Ok
- FFDSHOW: [3326], Ok
- FFDSHOW VC-1 set to "wmv9", Ok
- FFDSHOW MPEG2 set to "libmpeg2": Ok
- FFDSHOW AVC set to "libavcodec": Ok
- AnyDVD settings check: Ok.
- BD Rebuilder v0.42.0.3, Ok
- X264: Ok
- AFTEN: Ok
- FAAC: Ok
- MP4BOX: Ok
- WAVI: Ok
- TSMUXER: Ok

Here is an example of the windows XP version of the versions you will need, this information is located in the inspect sub folder of BD rebuilder.

If it does not show OK change the sub software programs to make it show OK. Some of the sub software programs needed to make BD rebuilder work are NOT the latest version.

@ fast eddie, original poster wants to know where I get FFDSHOW which will work with BD-Rebuilder.

just go to the first post on the BD Rebuilder thread on Doom9 and download the versions linked there, that way you know you have the correct versions. The one that Jdobbs links to is 3882

Last edited:
Like adbear stated, Jdobbs is using 3882 know with BD-RB. I think you should download 3882 as well don't you think it's time?

No, if he's wanting to use BD rebuilder then only use the version linked to in the first post on the Doom9 thread, any other version is not validated, and therefore if you have issues you're on your own.

As far as I'm aware Jdobbs doesn't customize those programs, he uses the standard stable builds that are available at the time.

Last edited:
3882 is a valid non-custom build that works with BDRB. Jdobbs is using it himself

That was in the earlier stages, but now he does all his testing on 3882 so you can't guarantee that it'll work fully with the older version. Please stop muddying things. If the OP wants to use BD Rebuilder safely he should only install the versions linked on the first post of the BD Rebuilder thread on Doom9 as they are the only versions Jdobbs will trouble shoot with. You should only install other versions of the programs if he specifically asks you to.

Well I need some more help.Error message 2501 scan directory Audo setting.Thanks:bowdown:

RD-Rebuilder

It is telling me failed to retrive audio/subs. What do I need to do. Thanks George Abbe:bowdown:

you need to read my above post and do what it sais. When you post there, include the log output from BDRB's processing log & inspect.exe

Back