• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD Rebuilder 0.42.01

SmegHead

I just noticed a new version has been posted that includes DVD, MKV, MP4 and AVI import features. Just trying this out now...

http://www.jdobbs.net/freeware/BD-RBV04201.zip

UPDATE 1: Just finished testing it with the UK Region 2 edition of 'Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol'. Instead of creating an AVCHD structure at 25fps, it produced one at 29.97fps (the video and audio were out of sync). Attempted to change it back to 25fps by running it through TSMuxer, but got an error code '-1073741819'. I might have more success with the MKV import option (will convert the DVD to an MKV via MakeMKV, then try again).

UPDATE 2: Tried the DVD import option with BD Rebuilder 0.42.02, but it still created a 29.97fps structure. On a brighter note, the MKV import worked fine, as it created the correct 25fps AVCHD stream. So, I'd recommend using MakeMKV as a temporary workaround until this issue has been resolved.

Last edited:
Back