• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD-RE V3.0/BD-R v2.0

brianw_uk

Can anyone tell me if these blanks are available, and where to get them in the UK? Whic manufacturers actually produce them? All the BD-RE media I've seen is v1.3 or lower which won't work in my Panasonic player (it has support for BD-MV on BD-RE v3.0 discs)

To be honest I'd be very surprised if it doesn't work with V2.1 discs. I've never seen V3 discs on sale anywhere. V2.1's can be bought on ebay very cheaply

To be honest I'd be very surprised if it doesn't work with V2.1 discs. I've never seen V3 discs on sale anywhere. V2.1's can be bought on ebay very cheaply

Problem is I don't want to spend money on a BD burner drive, only to find the discs won't play on my Panasonic player, they seem to guarantee that V3.0 BD-RE will work

Well like I said I've never seen V3 discs available anywhere. I've sent you a PM

Back