• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD-R blank media

calcu007

Anyone knows what is the best blank BD-R brand media?

Verbatim or tayo yuden. In my case I always go for verbatim. Combined with LG drives, that's a double win

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

As far as I'm aware TY only make LTH Blu-ray discs which are awful

My Disc I use To Back Up

I use a combo of two , Philips 25g you have to write on them from my earlier purchase trying too finish them up , But I like to Go with Digistor 25 & 50g White printable with my Epson printer I can print directly on the disc it came with a disc printing slot, also there are cover sites you can join or even do yourself with a scan of the original , Easier too fine when looking for it , my kids always handle there movies in the wrong way , more scratches or even food on them , all they know is put the disc in and watch ,Thanks too team slysoft , and some other software along with our forum members makes it less expensive , Than running out too buy the same movie .Thanks Again To All !!!!!! Just My 2 Cents

BD-R Media and other comments

I have been a long time user of Verbs and Yaiyo Yuden, TY are not quite as good as they where.

Going back a few years I never had a burn failure even after they were produced by JVC, last few packs had a few that where duff out of the box. Can’t say that I have had many failures during the burn. The water shield finish looks great when printed.

These days I use verbs for dual layer burning and Blue Ray, not had many failures and to the best of my knowledge all my BD disks still work fine. Cant recollect when I burnt my first blue ray, may be 2008 or there a bout’s all still work.

Some of my very early disks (before I discovered Verbs & TY) 4.7 & 8.4 have failed they seem to oxidise usually at the edges but some times in the middle, or occasionally the coating leaves the disks. very occasionally just don't read at all.

Back