• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD+ may not have been removed correctly. - Home Alone (UK)

Please try AnyDVD 8.5.1.1: https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8511.exe
Please let me know, if it fixes the problem.

Thanks - New error this time around stating that "No data for the disc "Home Alone" is avialble in the online decryption database!" and then " ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!"

See the attached screenshots and log file

ANyDVD 8.5.1.1.JPG AnyDVD 8.5.1.1 v2.JPG

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.1.1_Info_D_Home Alone.ziplog
    217.5 KB · Views: 2
Thanks - New error this time around stating that "No data for the disc "Home Alone" is avialble in the online decryption database!" and then " ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!"

See the attached screenshots and log file
Sigh. Can you upload a *protected* iso file, created with AnyDVD? Check your PM for details. I could order the disc, but shipping from UK is currently ... difficult.

EDIT: AnyDVD should allow you to create a protected iso. You must use AnyDVD because the disc requires bus decryption.

Sigh. Can you upload a *protected* iso file, created with AnyDVD? Check your PM for details. I could order the disc, but shipping from UK is currently ... difficult.

EDIT: AnyDVD should allow you to create a protected iso. You must use AnyDVD because the disc requires bus decryption.

I think this has been uploaded now - let me know if there were issues with the ISO or if you didn't get the file.

I think this has been uploaded now - let me know if there were issues with the ISO or if you didn't get the file.
Thanks, I'll check it out later

Yes, everything is looking good. Thank you so much!

Thanks for looking into this so quickly. :)
So, here is the solution (drumroll):
1.) Forget the beta. Reinstall AnyDVD 8.5.1.0. This is important, 8.5.1.1 beta WILL NOT WORK.
2.) Insert the disc. AnyDVD will warn you. IGNORE THE WARNING. Watch the disc in PowerDVD (or whatever you like), rip it, the movie plays fine.

AnyDVD actually does everything correctly. It says:

Code:
Warning, no replacements found!

That's because there ARE NO REPLACEMENTS. The disc contains BD+, but the movie has no BD+ encryption.
I assume, that the BD+ stuff was left over when they remastered the disc for the UHD release.
They removed BD+, but forgot some parts.

@SamuriHL It looks like BD+ stays dead. ;)

Wow! That's some crazy stuff right there!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

@KuchKuch

AnyDVD also says:
Code:
BD+ may not have been removed correctly. Check Video for scrambled frames.
Which you didn't do. There are no scrambled frames. ;)
I will remove the confusing dialog box with the next AnyDVD version.

Last edited:
So, here is the solution (drumroll):
1.) Forget the beta. Reinstall AnyDVD 8.5.1.0. This is important, 8.5.1.1 beta WILL NOT WORK.
2.) Insert the disc. AnyDVD will warn you. IGNORE THE WARNING. Watch the disc in PowerDVD (or whatever you like), rip it, the movie plays fine.

Okay :coolman:

@KuchKuch

AnyDVD also says:
Code:
BD+ may not have been removed correctly. Check Video for scrambled frames.
Which you didn't do. There are no scrambled frames. ;)
I will remove the confusing dialog box with the next AnyDVD version.

Correct - I just assumed the worst :banghead:

Thanks for getting to the bottom of the problem quickly once again (y)

Back