• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD-live not being disabled.

landonfoot

I've noticed several titles recently (Sing for example) that still load up BD-live on playback even though I have BD-live disabled in AnyDVD HD. I'm running the latest version (8.1.1.0). Anyone else experiencing this?

Logs attached as requested. Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.0_Info_E_SING_RENTAL.ziplog
    227.8 KB · Views: 5
Can you try beta 8112? The download link is in the top sticky of this forum section.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I've noticed several titles recently (Sing for example) that still load up BD-live on playback even though I have BD-live disabled in AnyDVD HD. I'm running the latest version (8.1.1.0). Anyone else experiencing this?

It depends on how you're determining that BDlive is active.
Do you mean the "checking for updates"-screen?
That will get thrown on screen either way.

You can remove the network cable and you will still see that (and AnyDVD's method of suppressing BDlive works pretty much the same way as removing the network cable, it simply breaks connectivity).

Thanks for the reply. I am seeing the BD-Live logo and then it is actually going out and fetching multiple previews not present on the disc and playing them. I've tried with 8112 with the same result.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.2_Info_E_SING_RENTAL.ziplog
    227.6 KB · Views: 3
Does it display the same behavior if the machine is disconnected from the net.
Also how are you certain that the previews you are referring to. Aren't on the disc.
A lot of those previews are grouped together. And unless you let the preview Player in CBD playthrough them all. Then you don't know how many there are.

Please try AnyDVD 8.1.1.4. Please let us know, if it works now. Thank you.

The new version worked perfectly! Thanks for the quick resolution!

Back