• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD+ ISO's do not work with Powerdvd build 3319f

Put your Blu-Ray movie in the drive, open AnyDVD HD, then use imgburn (in Read mode) to read from the Blu-Ray drive and write it as an iso (which will be decrypted because of AnyDVD HD).

Thanks for your help Humpa :).
I will try. Any suggestion for files encrypted on HDD ?

Thanks for your help Humpa :).
I will try. Any suggestion for files encrypted on HDD ?
What do you mean by files encrypted on the HDD? You should be ripping/unencrypting the disc when you write the files to the hdd, right?

Making ISO file

which program do you use to convert a blu-ray to iso image file?

Thank you

Read this...

Humpa, thanks for all your help. To create an ISO on Nero, go to file, options, expert feature...then enable all supported formats. It will then allow you to save as an ISO in addition to NRU.

To answer you question as to why I prefer ISO over playing from a folder. With an ISO, you can use a remote control on a HTPC and just select a file and click ok to play. In order to play from a folder, you have to open PDVD, select open from folder, find your folder, etc. A long process.

For some reason, the Bluray ISO of spiderman 1-3 does not load with 3319a with anydvd on or off. It will load if I use 3319f. However, 3319f does not load my ISO's of BD+ movies like "home of the brave".

I will try the latest version of Anydvd and see if this fixes the problem.

which program do you use to convert a blu-ray to iso image file?

Thank you
Or use imageburn. Just put your Blu-Ray in the Blu-Ray drive, start imageburn, put it in Read mode, select your Blu-Ray as the source and select the folder you want to save the .iso to.

What Daemon settings to play?

I know this is a 3319f thread so beat on me if you wish. I have converted 4 BluRay files to iso using ImgBurn and they will all play fine. However, I can't seem to get the config stuff for Daemon set up to suit me. I have autostart and automount options checked. If I start with no files mounted, when I launch a movie from MyMovies pointed to the iso, everything works fine. However, with my settings, the movies stays mounted unless I manually unmount it. This means that the next time I reboot, the movie I last played launches PDVD and starts playing again. What am I doing wrong? I don't want to have to manually unmount the last iso file I played?

I know this is a 3319f thread so beat on me if you wish. I have converted 4 BluRay files to iso using ImgBurn and they will all play fine. However, I can't seem to get the config stuff for Daemon set up to suit me. I have autostart and automount options checked. If I start with no files mounted, when I launch a movie from MyMovies pointed to the iso, everything works fine. However, with my settings, the movies stays mounted unless I manually unmount it. This means that the next time I reboot, the movie I last played launches PDVD and starts playing again. What am I doing wrong? I don't want to have to manually unmount the last iso file I played?

I would uncheck automount, also download fastmount, it will allow you to double click an ISO and the movie will just play. If you are using vista, you have to turn off user account control for fastmount to work right.

Ok, here's an update on this post. I had the wrong version of 3319a. I found the right one on the web and all ISO's work perfectly now. Thanks all for your help.

I did the updates, found that I couldn't load from HDD, then went back to my Version 7.3 (the first one I had). But I don't know how to find the full extension (like 3319a), all it shows in "about" is 7.3. How do I read the full version number and where can I download 3319a?

I did the updates, found that I couldn't load from HDD, then went back to my Version 7.3 (the first one I had). But I don't know how to find the full extension (like 3319a), all it shows in "about" is 7.3. How do I read the full version number and where can I download 3319a?

Open a console and type (VISTA)
Code:
reg query HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\CyberLink\PowerDVD /v CLVer
resp. (XP/2000)
Code:
reg query HKLM\SOFTWARE\CyberLink\PowerDVD /v CLVer

open powerdvd, right click and choose 'about'
click on your name under 'Licensed to'
and it's in there under 'DVD Version'

Bachuka, thanks very much, I'll uncheck automount. I prefer to launch from MyMovies add-in to Vista Media Center rather than having to go to the movie file and launch.

full screen

I installed 3319f and could not drag over to hd tv and watch in full screen anyone know why this would happen? Thanks....

I installed 3319f and could not drag over to hd tv and watch in full screen anyone know why this would happen? Thanks....

I have this issue as well not only with this version but 2 before it, in my case I fixed it by scaling back my screen resolution from my video card from 1080P to about 720P equivalent. you'll have to scale it back a lil at a time and try till you find the right size for your screen, power DVD only write me back saying they know about this issue and not to use the program on dual displays well for me it does it even with the TV on as primary, thats the only fix I know for that situation, aside from using a older version that don't have the issue,

in my case my screen is 62in and 1080i and I use 1360 x 768 with it and I have normal size,

Back