• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD ISO inaccessible after mount. "Windows can't access this disc"

gr8sho

I created an ISO of the film Rage. VCD allows the ISO to be mounted. ISO was created allowing use of sparse file. However the mounted image is not accessible by Windows 8 (latest). The dialog box says "Windows can't access this disc". Daemon works fine. I'd rather use VCD.

Last edited:
Never did see a response on this...

In the end, I've decided this question is for the most part irrelevant. For some reason when I first started testing encoding of BDROMs, I wasn't able to get Handbrake to see the disc. After some more testing, HB is able to correctly see the source data and work directly off it.

Thanks anyway.

Specs say that this program supports ISO's and MDF files but when I try to mount them I get an ERROR message "This disc may be corrupt, make sure this disc is a format that windows recognizes. If the disc is unformatted, you need to format before using it." The disc is not corrupt, it is a standard ISO file but when I look at the window after I click the mount box, in the Open File window where it says File Type it has 3 choices of files "CD or DVD Images", "Other Images" or "All Files". Unfortunatly none of these see ISO's or MDF Images. I see on "Alcohol 120%"s Virtual Drives it says all the image files it reads where file choices are listed. They are "All image files" ( btw, b5t, b6t,ccd, isz, cue, cdi, pdi, mds, mdx, nrg, iso ) and "All files". So slysoft's is not working as they have advertized it too or is there a problem with the Virtual Clonedrive Program? I would hate to buy Alcohol's 120% Program just for the Virtual drives. Can anyone help me out? Thank you. I am running Win. 7 home pro.

If really required, you can use the free version of Alcohol 52% or Daemon Tools.
Please note to uncheck the adware installation !

Back