• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD-CMB UJ120 RW Drive does not recognize disk in drive or play or record properly.

olneyr

I have an Acer 7720G using a Matsushita BD-CMB UJ120 RW drive. I am using the lateset versions of AnyDVD HD, My Music and My Music Collection Management.

Not once in 2 years has it been successful in playing or recording Blu-Ray; now I have been have incresing problems in reading or recording even standard DVDs. First off, the drive doesn't even recognize the input of any disk at all. I don't think it's the drive but, more likely, a registry error or a driver problem.

I am hoping that someone has knowkedge of this issue and a way to improve it's performance if not outright fix it. I know this problem has been around a long time and that I believe fixes have come up for some, if not all of the issues.

PLEASE HELP, ANYONE!!!

Back