• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD Capacity???

gorgu

I have just ripped Basic Instinct thanks to anydvd:clap: : 23.3 Gb on the BD
I tried to burn it on 25 GB BD-RE.
But with Power2Go program, I only have 23Gb (23098.0 MB) left on the disk with the same full capacity => where is the bug?:doh:

Is this normal for a 25Gb BD-RE?

Thanks for your help

yes this is normal for bluray disc.
Also BD-RE has less storage than BD-R

23,098.0 MB = 22.55GB. Don't trust anything that tells you 1GB = 1,000MB.

I have just ripped Basic Instinct thanks to anydvd:clap: : 23.3 Gb on the BD
I tried to burn it on 25 GB BD-RE.
But with Power2Go program, I only have 23Gb (23098.0 MB) left on the disk with the same full capacity => where is the bug?:doh:

Is this normal for a 25Gb BD-RE?

Thanks for your help

FYI, I had this problem backing up my GoodFellas BR disc... After I ripped it to ISO and tried to burn it with IMGBURN, it didn't like it.

So I used AnyDVD and got the files and then used Nero Express to burn the ripped folder to a "Blu Ray Data Disc" using Nero Express, it worked beautifully :) I don't know if this will help you, but I thought I'd share just in case.

Back