BD Blanks discussion

Discussion in 'CD/DVD/BD Blanks' started by Pudder, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

An anydvd one from a random movie so i had basic drive info. But what i needed was in the imburn one too :) Keep us posteed on the progress

2. TheEmpathicEar

TheEmpathicEar Well-Known Member

I downloaded a Blu-Ray [files]. I need instructions on how use ImgBurn to burn a disc with these. i.e. What to do with the BDMV and other folder(s). Can you point me to some step-by-step instructions?

3. Ch3vr0n

Before i can proceed, elaborate "downloaded". What did you do EXACTLY.

4. TheEmpathicEar

[We can't talk about Bittorrent sites] What I have is "Atomic Blonde", 2017, a rip. It could have been done with AnyDVD, "Rip Video Disc to HardDisk". EXACTLY: "BDMV" and "CERTIFICATE" and all the sub-folders and files

5. Ch3vr0n

Then i can't help you. That's a pirated download / rip and support on this subject ends here and now. Any furter reply on this by anyone trying to assist in this matter will be deleted. RedFox does not condone piracy, whether it's been done with or without AnyDVD.

All i can say to you now unfortunately is: google it.

eviltester, slimm and whatever_gong82 like this.
  6. TheEmpathicEar

This is why I have been using Burnaware. It's all spelled out.

7. Ch3vr0n

Burnaware or imgburn have ZERO to do with how to burn a BD rip with either software. If you contact them they'll probably tell you the same thing. You have an illegally downloaded rip, we cannot give assistance in this case. End of story.

Google it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

8. TheEmpathicEar