• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD 50gb Rewritable question

sanderh

I own a Panasonic DMP-BDT310 Blu-Ray player which is Cinavia-free and at the moment I m burning my downloaded 3D .iso movies on BD recordable 50gb discs. These are quite expensive and because I only watch my movies one time mostly I was wondering if it is possible to burn a 3D .iso on a BD Rewritable 50gb and if this will play on my Panasonic Blu-Ray player. And IF this will work, how many times can you use a BD Rewritable 50gb if you handle it with care?

(ps. No diccussion please on why I m not using a Media Streamer Player or why I m not downloading 3D 25gb versions and burn them on a much cheaper 25GB Recordable. I have my reasons why I want to watch the full 50gb 3D Blu-Ray iso's on my standalone Blu-Ray Panasonic player).

Thanks for all input!

Last edited:
I own a Panasonic DMP-BDT310 Blu-Ray player which is Cinavia-free and at the moment I m burning my downloaded 3D .iso movies on BD recordable 50gb discs. These are quite expensive and because I only watch my movies one time mostly I was wondering if it is possible to burn a 3D .iso on a BD Rewritable 50gb and if this will play on my Panasonic Blu-Ray player. And IF this will work, how many times can you use a BD Rewritable 50gb if you handle it with care?(ps. No diccussion please on why I m not using a Media Streamer Player or why I m not downloading 3D 25gb versions and burn them on a much cheaper 25GB Recordable. I have my reasons why I want to watch the full 50gb 3D Blu-Ray iso's on my standalone Blu-Ray Panasonic player).

Thanks for all input!

You shouldn't be downloading 3D BD's period or 2D BD's. This is not the kind of forum that helps you pirate discs, nor is that what the anydvd software is designed to help you do. The use of AnyDVD is for FAIR USE, not piracy. No user here will help you achieve that

Back