• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Batwoman S3D1 VTS_01_1.VOB Read error at 1189095

jorygibson

I am trying to copy Batwoman S3D1 from Canada - UPC code 883929782703 using clonedvd2 and I keep getting a read error at 1189095.

I have tried:
changing the anydvd settings on and off
cleaning the disc
repairing the disc
getting TWO other original physical copies of the disc and trying them separately and switching them after the error appears
using two different DVD burners
resetting anydvd to default (the only thing that I see that changed was the CSS mastering errors toggle went off)

The other discs in the set copy fine, it is just disc 1 which has any issues.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.3.0_Info_F_BATWOMAN_S3D1.ziplog
    144.1 KB · Views: 12
When you said you used two different DVD burners, were they each different models and manufacturers or 2 of the same kind of unit? To see if maybe your first unit was defective. If both DVD burners were the same, try getting, maybe, a USB model you can hook up. That would be easiest. Make sure it's a different model and manufacturer. There are cases where certain hardware just doesn't like certain discs. Panasonic DVD recorders were like that.

Two different models and connection types. One is the internal HP DVD burner in my laptop, and the other is an external Plextor burner connected via USB3.

Well, since you tried both different copies of the source DVD and you tried different drives on different computers, it can be pretty much that the problem is how the disc is authored. Which isn't unprecedented. I just recently came across a set where there was apparently a false positive for structural copy protection. Disc 1 showed it was structurally protected but Disc 2 was not. Seems a bit odd that one disc in a set would be structurally protected and not the other.

I am trying to copy Batwoman S3D1 from Canada - UPC code 883929782703 using clonedvd2 and I keep getting a read error at 1189095.
You can try AnyDVD ripper, but I believe the disc(s) are defective.

Back