• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Battle for Middleearth

FINALLY the profile works!! thankyou alot guys for going out of your way to give me hints and tips and your efforts.
Matt's tip of creating the image in GJ did it, but it took many times of inserting the game's dvd until the profile worked. Obviously this particular game isn't an easy quick to make profile. So anyone out there that's got trouble with making a profile for LOTR BFME2 be prepared to compile the profile many times and do it with the image mode check box selected.

15 a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Click "Clipboard". Then paste the information you pasted into your clipboard into your next post (ctrl-v).

Webslinger, no offense but if i can keep away from downloading other programs i will, hence the reason why i got GJ in the first place, hoping it will do what i need. I will keep in mind your other helpful comments however. After Protection ID screwing that game up, i kind of want to stay clear of it, well maybe it was just this one particular game and no others which would be affected by it, i hope!

Last edited:
Webslinger, no offense but if i can keep away from downloading other programs i will, hence the reason why i got GJ in the first place, hoping it will do what i need. I will keep in mind your other helpful comments however. After Protection ID screwing that game up, i kind of want to stay clear of it, well maybe it was just this one particular game and no others which would be affected by it, i hope!

There is absolutely no problems with imgburn nor protectionid. Thousands of people use them, and providing the information I requested should be standard practice when posting about issues in the future. If you are unwilling to provide information that hundreds of other users have managed to provide on these forums alone, then you don't have to download imgburn--and simply provide the lower and upper filter information from your registry (and I provided those instructions already).

There is absolutely no problems with imgburn nor protectionid. Thousands of people use them, and providing the information I requested should be standard practice when posting about issues in the future. If you are unwilling to provide information that hundreds of other users have managed to provide on these forums alone, then you don't have to download imgburn--and simply provide the lower and upper filter information from your registry (and I provided those instructions already).
And that i will do and keep dearly in mind thankyou.
If i can i will give protection ID another go whenever i have issues to get the security log on any other games i have trouble with to post on here and if it by chance screws with the game i'll do a reinstall it didn't take long and didn't hurt, so what the heck!
I think just by luck it only affected that 1 particular game of mine. Imgburn for that matter, i'll grab it and take the same consideration as i have for protection ID (if something screws up, no hassles) :)

Last edited:
FINALLY the profile works!! thankyou alot guys for going out of your way to give me hints and tips and your efforts.
Matt's tip of creating the image in GJ did it, but it took many times of inserting the game's dvd until the profile worked. Obviously this particular game isn't an easy quick to make profile. So anyone out there that's got trouble with making a profile for LOTR BFME2 be prepared to compile the profile many times and do it with the image mode check box selected.

Great... can i ask a favour. Can you export that profile (using the latest beta) and email it to me? I will PM you with an email address.

Back