• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Batman vs. Superman

amazing

Is this one in the opd from family video looking to fi d out if ne1 knows ty

Insert and see. The only way to know. I will say the US ultimate edition only has AACS on it

Last edited:
As you've been told a few times now, movies come in lots of different versions. If a title doesn't work => logfile!

I'll wait until the price goes down, like, around Thanksgiving.

I'm not a Zach Snyder fan at all, to say the least.

Now, if someone liked the film, and thinks that it's better than what the media--Film Reviewers, thought, that is well and good.

But, Snyder needs to get better with Justice League, and for that movie to have good word of mouth, before I'll step into a theater to watch any of his stuff again.

the family video bluray all I was asking was if its in the opd geesh for BatmanVS. Superman @whatever_gong82

Insert and see. The only way to know. I will say the US ultimate edition only has AACS on it[/QUOTE

Removed UOPs!Blu-ray disc is region free!Removed AACS copy protection!AACS MKB version 61Drive supports bus encryption!Media is AACS protected!Video Blu-ray label: BATMAN_V_SUPERMAN_DOJTotal size: 23541408 sectors (45979 MBytes)Media is a Blu-ray disc.Current profile: BD-ROMDrive (Hardware) Region: 1HL-DT-ST BD-REBE14NU40 1.01 N005905K97E9H85420Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD HD 8.0.3.1, BDPHash.bin 16-05-19)

Last edited by a moderator:
@amazing please do not double post. Use the edit post function instead. And that's not a logfile, that's not even a copy paste of the entire status window. AnyDVD LOGFILE please as asked for in post #3

The fox only turns purple if you enable cinavia removal through cloneBD & anydvd's setting, or you have the patch software player fix enabled and your playback software is looking for cinavia. Just inserting the disc and decrypting it does NOT make the fox icon go purple.

um I did the martian and the fox didn't turn purple thoo

CAN Rip Now, Normal I/O mode, Thank U. AnyDVD

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_E_BATMAN_V_SUPERMAN_DOJ.ziplog
    204.9 KB · Views: 10
Back