• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Batman Tv Series Season 1 Disc 1

just curious

Batman Tv Series Season 1 Disc 1 has 12 episodes

CloneBD 1.1.7.0 is showing 24 episodes (Shows each episode twice)

I manually uncheck the 12 duplicate episodes and CloneBD successfully processes the disc

Are the 12 duplicate episodes a Anydvd issue or a CloneBD issue?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_F_BATMAN_TV_S1_DISC_1.ziplog
    246.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Batman Tv Series Season 1 Disc 1.jpg
    Batman Tv Series Season 1 Disc 1.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 12
My guess. Different language in the episodes either audio / subtitle. Or intro outro in video.

Batman Tv Series Season 1 Disc 1 has 12 episodes

CloneBD 1.1.7.0 is showing 24 episodes (Shows each episode twice)

I manually uncheck the 12 duplicate episodes and CloneBD successfully processes the disc

Are the 12 duplicate episodes a Anydvd issue or a CloneBD issue?
just curious, I need to know, does your Blu-ray disc for "Hi Diddle Riddle" have William Dozier's opening narration?? And do you have the proper ending for "Marsha's Scheme of Diamonds?"

If not, Warner Brothers gave people who bought the Blu-ray 2 replacement Blu-ray discs free, because both "Marsha's Scheme of Diamonds" and "Hi Diddle Riddle" are missing some things.

The full description on what I'm talking about is in this link.

:)

just curious, I need to know, does your Blu-ray disc for "Hi Diddle Riddle" have William Dozier's opening narration?? And do you have the proper ending for "Marsha's Scheme of Diamonds?"

If not, Warner Brothers gave people who bought the Blu-ray 2 replacement Blu-ray discs free, because both "Marsha's Scheme of Diamonds" and "Hi Diddle Riddle" are missing some things.

The full description on what I'm talking about is in this link.

:)

Thanks for mentioning the possible bad discs. I just contacted Warner in case the set I bought has them. Your link mentions "Posted Thu Dec 4, 2014 at 10:00 AM PST". My set, bought a few days ago, may already have the replacement blu ray discs.

tectpro

Titles 601-612 have "English & Japanese audio plus English & Japanese subtitles"

Titles 71-82 have "English, French, German & Italian audio plus English, French, German, Italian & Spanish subtitles"

@just curious
That seems problem solved for the double episodes.
E.g. 603 is same episode as 73 but different audio / subtitle. Usually that would mean that depending on your region and BluRay player you are not able to play all languages. I am taking a big guess for Japanese?

Back