• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Batman begins dies at 46% every time.

scmeis1

I have been trying to backup a few new movies, like die hard 2 (blu-ray) died at 56% every time. Now I am trying batman begins (hd-dvd) and it dies every time at 46%. I am hoping its something simple. Here is the log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_N_BATMAN_BEGINS_HDDVD.zip
    18.5 KB · Views: 4
Does it work with other discs? Sounds like either faulty discs or player, if Anydvd HD can manage to rip some of the film then it's normally down to the player or disc

Insert my generic advice on ripping problems....here.

-Disable AnyDVD
-Load ImgBurn and set to read mode
-Create ISO of movie
-Does it finish? No? Bad disc or drive. If yes, then there's possibly an AnyDVD problem to look at.

Does it work with other discs? Sounds like either faulty discs or player, if Anydvd HD can manage to rip some of the film then it's normally down to the player or disc

I backed up MI3 right afterwards. So, I dought its the player.

Insert my generic advice on ripping problems....here.

-Disable AnyDVD
-Load ImgBurn and set to read mode
-Create ISO of movie
-Does it finish? No? Bad disc or drive. If yes, then there's possibly an AnyDVD problem to look at.

trying your method, and wallah at 46% it has come to a screatching halt. I have to suspect a bad disk now. Thanks!

Glad I could help. :)

Well after 6 hours of creating an ISO from the disk, it is finally done. I am trying to play all the way through to see if it has any issues. I really suspect poor disk quality again.

That seems very likely considering none of mine have ever taken that long. You could have watched the movie almost 3 times in the time it took to rip it. That seems bad to me. :) Maybe Warner will improve their disc quality when they focus on one format. ;)

Back