• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Batman Arkham City not work?

davidm71

Hi,

Tried creating a profile for Batman Arkham City by doing an automatic profile and when I try to launch the game within GameJackel it says 'Scanning drive' but nothing happens. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Instead of creating a new thread I thought I would just use this one:

I get the following error when I try to launch Batman Arkham City:

image-0D44_4EE7A1FC.jpg

PID identifies the protection as SecuROM v8:

Code:
Scanning -> D:\Games\WB Games\Batman Arkham City\Binaries\Win32\BatmanAC.exe
File Type : 32-Bit Exe (Subsystem : Win GUI / 2), Size : 45209960 (02B1D968h) Byte(s)
-> File Appears to be Digitally Signed @ Offset 02B1C200h, size : 01768h / 05992 byte(s)
[File Heuristics] -> Flag : 00000000000000000100000100000101 (0x00004105)
[!] SecuROM Detected - Version 08.04.0017
[!] Steam api usage detected
[!] Games For Windows Live detected !
[!] Possible CD/DVD-Key or Serial Check -> SerialNumber
[CompilerDetect] -> Visual C++ 9.0 (Visual Studio 2008)
- Scan Took : 1.612 Second(s)

The funny thing is I can create the profile and the game will launch but when I try launch the game there after using the resulting profile the game detects that I am trying to use GJ and stops loading. :(

We will need to check this out. The game is on order and I'll get back to you once we have it.

We will need to check this out. The game is on order and I'll get back to you once we have it.

I'm glad that you're on it. I have the PC game, but I haven't tried it out on my PC yet (trying to catch up on all my movies that I bought that AnyDVD backed up for me.)

:)

Last edited:
Hi,

I've also had problems with BAC. Everytime I started it, GJ was constantly checking the drive.

But I made it work finally and here's what I did.

I created the first run an Image Mode profile. After that was completed, I edited the profile and chose "autostart game if profile is selected". After I did this and started the game, GJ again did the imaging process and after that, everything was fine and BAC was running without DVD.

@Slysoft: If I can help with any exported profile settings or similiar, just tell me.

Regards,
Manaburner

I am still unable to make the game run, can you please post your profile or upload it?

We are still waiting on this game to arrive. Have followed up and should be here in a couple of days.

Hi,

If you can tell me how, I could post my profile, if that would be helpful.

Regards,
Mana

We have confirmed that this game is not supported with the current GJ version. We are working on this.

We have confirmed that this game is not supported with the current GJ version. We are working on this.

Thanks for the update.

I'll wait until you're ready with an update that'll handle this game.

:agree:

Hallo Also Ich Habe Mit GameJackal 4.1.1.7 ein Profil Erstellen Können und es geht auch Soll Ich Das Mal senden das ihr es testen Könnt??

Hi so I had with Game Jackal 4.1.1.7 a profile create skill and it goes I also should send the time that can test her?

Ich kann leider kein Profil von BAC erstellen.

Kann jemand kurz erklären wie ihr es erstellt habt.

Danke

I'm having the same trouble with 4.1.1.7 and Arkham City. Please advise when you get it working.

Is the Batman: AC compatibility being worked on? I'm am looking to buy GameJackal, but not unless Batman: AC works.

Our testing has shown that this issue does not effect all users. My advice would be to download and try for yourself.

Back