• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Basic Encoding Error Still Present

ron spencer

This program insists on encoding when it does not need to.

A manual ClownBD will demux a main movie from an ISO. The resultant size with audio is less than BD25, so I get 100% quality.

CloneBD does not check file sizes first. It will take the ISO, let me choose the main movie only, same audio, and tells me it will fit on a BD-25...all ok. When I tell it to proceed, it re-encodes! The file size check needs to be the first basic step in all this. If it will fit on the desired disc size, just demux and remux and be done with it. This basic check should be the first thing the program does

In addition, when I abort, the program is still resident in memory as well as Drone.libav.exe

Back