• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

barbie mermaidia with latest anyDVD not recognized

Cr0n_J0b

I'm trying to backup Barbie Mermaidia...but I can't get it to be recognized by my pc. It works fine in the player, but in the PC it won't show up at all. There is nothing displaying in the AnyDVD settings sections for the DVD drive and I can't play the movie at all.

any thoughts?

1. Your signature indicates you're not using the latest version of Anydvd.
2. Keep your license key backed up, and uninstall Anydvd. Now can your system see and play the dvd?

Sorry, I have the latest Verion of Anydvd 6.1.3.3.

My sig sadly does not automatically update like my software. I'm actually running the latest version of AnyDVD. Should I uninstall and reinstall?

My sig sadly does not automatically update like my software. I'm actually running the latest version of AnyDVD. Should I uninstall and reinstall?

Keep your license key backed up, and uninstall Anydvd (do not reinstall yet). Now can your system see and play the dvd?

I had no problem with Mermadia using Anydvd and CloneDVD2. Just to let you know.

Back