• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bangkok Dangerous

Heathw

I tried to back up the movie disc 1 and used the beta anydvd 6.5.1.0 and clone dvd 2.9.2.0 and checking preserve menus and just the movie 1 checked. It goes through the whole process till 99% and it errors. (File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader) What is going on. Please help

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_Bangkok_Dangerous.zip
    433.3 KB · Views: 6
I tried to back up the movie disc 1 and used the beta anydvd 6.5.1.0 and clone dvd 2.9.2.0 and checking preserve menus and just the movie 1 checked. It goes through the whole process till 99% and it errors. (File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader) What is going on. Please help
Probably a defective disc / drive.

Bangkok Dangerious Problem

This is the second disk I have gotten. The last one did the same thing turning the AI off on anydvd 6.5.0.7. before the update. It stops in the same place on both disks.

This is the second disk I have gotten. The last one did the same thing turning the AI off on anydvd 6.5.0.7. before the update. It stops in the same place on both disks.

1. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

2. You must use Anydvd 6.5.1.0

3. There are a large number of bad original discs released: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=11981 (#37)

If #1 and #2 don't work, then

Here are your options in order of likelihood:

A. The original disc is bad even if it plays fine. Exchange it.

B. The disc is dirty. Clean it.

C. Your drive is slowly dying. Try a different drive.

D. The cable on the back of your drive is bad. Exchange it.

"Default" question

Hello!

I, too, was having the same problem here even with the new Beta version (6.5.1.0) then I tried Webslinger's advice of simply opening AnyDVD, clicking Default, then OK. Suddenly, it seems to work like a charm! I have been using AnyDVD for probably 2-3 years now and have never done that (click Default). What did that do exactly? I can't think of any settings I had manually changed, but the default sure seems to work. :) Any additional info you can give me on that feature?

Thanks a ton!

Hello!

I, too, was having the same problem here even with the new Beta version (6.5.1.0) then I tried Webslinger's advice of simply opening AnyDVD, clicking Default, then OK. Suddenly, it seems to work like a charm! I have been using AnyDVD for probably 2-3 years now and have never done that (click Default). What did that do exactly? I can't think of any settings I had manually changed, but the default sure seems to work. :) Any additional info you can give me on that feature?

Thanks a ton!
It sets AnyDVD settings to ... drumroll ... default. Click right mouse button for help.

Haha!

Yes, I figured Default did something along the lines of restore to Default settings. :D

I was just curious what setting I could have possible adjusted over the years that would make such a big difference in getting BD to rip properly. (Before the "Default" I just saw a black screen in CloneDVD) I honestly can't remember ever changing ANY settings in AnyDVD so I was shocked/excited to see the Default option make such a nice difference!

By the way, another thank you to SlySoft and the user forums. When you consider the $ paid with the constant updates and fantastic support available through the forums, it is quite possibly the best value of any type of product available anywhere!

Back