• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bad or missing file index

Echuir

I have noticed this problem for a while now. It happens often but not all the time. It has to do with file indexing. The .mkv file written out to completion but when the file is played it has no run time and you can't fast forward and you can't jump around in the file. The file will play from start to finish but that is all you can do.

Is there a setting I am missing or is this something that is just happening with my drive reading it incorrectly. For a version or so it will be fine then for some versions I get this almost all the time. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

Attachments

• Prometheus.cbdlog
    241.2 KB · Views: 2
Back