• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bad media warning

Nateweb

I have been having a problem with clone DVD, I can put in the dvd and it writes the file just fine, but when I put in the blank DVD it starts to wright and then stops and gives me a pop up that says something about unable to wright possibly due to bad media.

I am using Memorex DVD+R, which I have used many times in the past and had no problems with, I have also burned a movie using a DVD from this batch and It worked fine so I don't think its a bad disc's.

This problem just started in the last couple of daysm, if there are any suggestions on how to fix it that would be great.

...unable to wright possibly due to bad media

...I am using Memorex DVD+R

2 + 2 = 4

You could not have selected a worse brand of media. Buy Taiyo Yuden or Verbatim. ... online if you have to.

Whisperer

Last edited:
...I have also burned a movie using a DVD from this batch and It worked fine so I don't think its a bad disc's...
Very wrong conclusion. Memorsux changes manufacturing sources often. Quality varies from batch to batch and even varies from disk to disk on the same spindle. Never buy them again is my once and only advice.

Back