• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bad Media Messages

I agree. Since the burner seems to be fine and the media seems to be fine, then clonedvd has gone nuts. Which puts me back at home plate, appears to be a software conflict. If so, the wipe ought to clear up any issues I am thinking.

I agree. Since the burner seems to be fine and the media seems to be fine, then clonedvd has gone nuts. Which puts me back at home plate, appears to be a software conflict. If so, the wipe ought to clear up any issues I am thinking.

I don't remember seeing any posts of what is in your lower and upper filters. That would help solve a software conflict.

I reloaded Sonic and used the cheapo verbatim's

I have tried all speeds from max to the slowest, I normally used the mid range as it gave a better quality. I am currently wiping it so I can read the exact settings. Like I said, when it was working I never paid attention to the details.....

They are here....like page 2 or 3. I listed the filters for all 3 burners, the Dell was the last one listed and labled.

I removed the Sonic and Verittas stuff after that post as one suggested fix. It had no effect.

It is definately suspicious. After the wipe I'll post the results just for FYI. After that I am going to reoad the software then if I get the same thing I will set the laptop out in the street and let my kids grind on it.

It is definately suspicious. After the wipe I'll post the results just for FYI. After that I am going to reoad the software then if I get the same thing I will set the laptop out in the street and let my kids grind on it.

You didn't answer Webslinger's question (or I missed it): What burn speed did you set in CloneDVD2? Sometimes lowering it solves a lot of problems.

Back