• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bad Disc? No, Drive Laser Lens Dirty.

Some people might find this YouTube video interesting:

I hope this guy never borrows my discs!!

Incidentally this is the same kind of device that the likes of Blockbuster Video used with their rental discs to keep them working for longer.

I ordered Ninja Scroll [blu-ray] from Amazon UK, there was a big freaking thumb print on it. Definitely brand new sealed. I selected to return it and Amazon gave it to me for free. I think the person packing it was lazy but it's just like finding a pubic hair in your soup for me.

I'd imagine that standing there and filling a box set with the correct 43 discs is a boring, repetitive and painful task. That's probably why the discs in these sets are often scratched etc. I bet the employees would love for Cheers to be on blu-ray instead

LOL. As the tv show was shot on film, it certainly could be easy to do. I would guess the show is in HD on Netflix so what's the issue? CBS, Koch Media, Vivendi or even Mill Creek, do you hear me?
Ripping the UK dvds I have to speed correct the video and audio, pain in the ass. With a Bluray it would be correct out of the box.

I ware pair of cotton gloves I got from Amazon when handling any disc . I was using them for pictures when I was shooting weddings and found they work great with disc and no chance of fingerprints.

Yes. When you take a nice poster to get framed at a frame shop, they handle it with gloves as well. I try to be as careful as possible when handling SteelBooks as well. No smudges or fingerprints welcome.

Back