• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bad Disc error, need help

Vegas911

Ok, heres the deal. I had been using intervideo DVD copy5 platinum and AnyDVD. Everything was working fine until about a week or so ago, we copied several dvd's using the trial version of anydvd,and the new release for anydvd came out. At that time I purchased the product and installed the license key to the newly downloaded version. Since that time after burning to the hard drive and then to dvd, put it into the dvd player and it reads bad disc. It also will not let you preview it in intervideo. ANYDVD has been reinstalled, uninstalled, rebooted, several times to fix the problem. My wife and I cannot figure out what to do. We are trying to get a copy of the departed. Any ideas?

Ok, heres the deal. I had been using intervideo DVD copy5 platinum and AnyDVD. Everything was working fine until about a week or so ago, we copied several dvd's using the trial version of anydvd,and the new release for anydvd came out. At that time I purchased the product and installed the license key to the newly downloaded version. Since that time after burning to the hard drive and then to dvd, put it into the dvd player and it reads bad disc. It also will not let you preview it in intervideo. ANYDVD has been reinstalled, uninstalled, rebooted, several times to fix the problem. My wife and I cannot figure out what to do. We are trying to get a copy of the departed. Any ideas?
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

Back