• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

bad copies

sue wayne

I hope someone can give me some advice. I don't know much about computers, but I have been backing up a few movies and for some reason about 3/4 of the way through the movie it messes up. The pixles break up and the movie comes to a stop or jumps to another track. If I take this same movie to another DVD player it works just fine. Is it the player or the movie? Is there any way to fix this? It seems to be on the newer movies. Please Help!:confused:

it could be the media your using or it could be the player, as some of the big manufacturers players are picky about playing back-ups, 1 of my mate's sony dvd player won't play any back-ups at all

Do you get the pixelation with all movies one one particular player? If so, that player would seem to be at fault. If not, try slowing your burns to 1/2 the rated speed of the media. The problem could also be with a cheap media.

Back