• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Backups

GABELARA

I would like to create 2 backups for my movies, one stays in vehicle the other at home. I would also like to create a copy using mobile version to use on an Innotab.
Can this be done withought having to reinsert original DVD,how can i SImplify process?

thank you

I would like to create 2 backups for my movies, one stays in vehicle the other at home. I would also like to create a copy using mobile version to use on an Innotab.
Can this be done withought having to reinsert original DVD,how can i SImplify process?

thank you

Sure. Use CloneDVD to create a copy on your harddrive (write to files), and use clonedvd again to create as many copies as you like (write existing data).
You may want to take a peek into the clonedvd manual, too.

Back