• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

backups

klppride

Hello I'm trying to figure out howto make back up copies of my dvds, I have the drive but i need to knowwhich programs ill needs, any help would be good

try the free trials of the mentioned programs for 21 days see if ya like but they are the best im my opinion

try the free trials of the mentioned programs for 21 days see if ya like but they are the best im my opinion

and if you have questions about how to use these programs.

Contact me via PM..

I'd be glad to help you.

and if you have questions about how to use these programs.

Contact me via PM..

I'd be glad to help you.

why not keep it on the forum, so other people can see it aswell, it may also help them ;)

why not keep it on the forum, so other people can see it aswell, it may also help them ;)

With all due respect. Then why not disable the PM system here?

Believe it or not, some people do not like to publicly announce that they are having issues. Especially when everyone is claimed that the functions of the program is easy to use. Easy for me and you, but it might not be easy for the next guy.

So, I simply offered to help.

By all means klppride, you can ask questions here in the open forum or you can always contact me via PM if you wish.

Once again bjproc, I am not trying to be disrespectful toward you.

Best of luck,

Ok!

Well you can go either way! The free way to make life complicated to a beginner, or you can pay a small fee to make life easy! The best free software out there are RIPIT4ME, DVD SHRINK 3.2, DVD DECRYPTER OR IMGBURN! These three pieces of software can back up any movie! The process is long 1-2 hours per movie and can become complicated to a beginner. Unless you learn how to use these three pieces of software and what each one is for, they are not user friendly.
With a small fee , I would recommend AnyDVD and CLONE DVD. These two pieces of software do all the work , ease of use is very simplictic and it only takes 20-30 minutes! My 6 year old daughter can use it! Not edit offcourse, but start a full backup. It's that simple! I would recommend this route! I personally prefer to start the backup and let it do it's thing. Not constantly babysit the computer going the other route. Hope this helps and goodluck!

i was telling the user to get anydvd and clonedvd2 but to try the 21 day trial first to make sure it is what he/she wants before they buy

Back