• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Backup of Learning Programm

sww001

Hi,

I have a programme for my daughter. It is a Englisch Learning programme from the firm Klett. I want to make a backup of the programme, but I can't. I tried to copy the programme with CloneCD and with the speed 4x. Then I tried the programme Imgburn. I can install the programm from the copied CD, but when I try to start the programm it wants to verify that the CD is the original. That fails. I only get the message that "after checking the CD or DVD it could not be verified that it was the original Disk. Please insert the original CD or DVD and start the programm again." What else can I try?

Regards

sww001

Hi,

I have a programme for my daughter. It is a Englisch Learning programme from the firm Klett. I want to make a backup of the programme, but I can't. I tried to copy the programme with CloneCD and with the speed 4x. Then I tried the programme Imgburn. I can install the programm from the copied CD, but when I try to start the programm it wants to verify that the CD is the original. That fails. I only get the message that "after checking the CD or DVD it could not be verified that it was the original Disk. Please insert the original CD or DVD and start the programm again." What else can I try?

Regards

sww001

My favorite is "Alcohol 120" (copy protection: ProtectCD V5)
But I'm not shure:confused:
Try it and let's me know!

Back