• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BACKUP DVD's

I must chime in. Windows XP with Roxio 7 was the best burning combination period. With Slysoft in the background I use to burn on the fly with no problems making perfect Double layer copies of discs. The things windows xp could do. How Microsoft can claim they improved their operating system, I will never know.

I must chime in. Windows XP with Roxio 7 was the best burning combination period. With Slysoft in the background I use to burn on the fly with no problems making perfect Double layer copies of discs. The things windows xp could do. How Microsoft can claim they improved their operating system, I will never know.

I completely agree with you all the way. WinXP with Roxio EMC 7.5, AnyDVD/ AnyDVD HD, & DVDShrink was the best ripping and burning combination ever. Since Corel bought Roxio it is not the same software it was before. It is the same thing that sometimes happens when certain companies buy out others and ruin the original software because they are trying to make it their own.

WinXP was the best OS MS ever released and same here.

I also give XP a thumbs up . I still have some version of XP installed as a second OS on the computers I have.
A great backup if something goes wrong . Or if an older software refuses to work with MS's newer OS's.

I have to respectfully disagree with you. IMHO When it comes to making 1:1 copies on any Windows O/S. There's no better program than CloneCD. I started using it WAY back in the day for music CD's and nothing would compare to it then or now. A few yrs later they added the WriteDVD.dll that CDVD uses which allows you to burn DVDs too. Will alsoake copies of installation discs. It makes exact copies nothing more nothing less (It makes no difference if the media is a Dual Layer disc or a Single Layer disc to the program. If it has a layer break it will be in exactly the place same as the Original's is) if you want to see this for yourself open CCD and do a DL disc when it lets tells you the Data on the disc on the right-hand side it shows total size and layer break position. And that's the exact same information that AnyDVDHD reports in the status window.
I'm not just trying to just give it a plug either. This was the first software from Elby that I ever used and is the only reason I found AnyDVDHD and CloneDVD etc. A long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

Back