• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

backing up Good Shepherd

wombraider44

Anyone have this problem? It won't even load in my media player. It's like the computer doesn't recognize it. I'm running the latest versions of clone dvd and anydvd. I have loaded the latest firmware for my drive, but still no luck. Any other ideas? Anyone else encounter this?

Thanks, in advance

I'm sorry......I don't follow. What protection from AnyDVD? Please explain

OH wait.....I think it is CSS protected. But, My computer won't even recognize it. It has tried and I have gotten blotchy frozen screens.

Anyone have this problem? It won't even load in my media player.

Software media player or drive?

If work work in your software media player, then try a different program.

Otherwise, keep your license key file backed up safely, and uninstall Anydvd. Now can your drive see the disc?

Your issue has nothing to do with Clonedvd by the way, but you might be having an issue with Anydvd. I'll move this thread to the Anydvd forum.

Back